Life at KYU
Proximity, conviviality, top-notch offices…KYU does everything possible to ensure the well-being of its consultants.
What bring us together
Do what you love, love what you do, do it together
- Listen to others’ opinions to progress
- Learn to question yourself
- Adapt to each unique problem
- Innovate, transpose, circumvent, reconstruct…
- Encourage mutual aid in the face of personal or professional difficulties
- Put the general interest before your own interests
Make it simple
- Show modesty
- Consider form, both written and oral, as a sign of courtesy
Be risky, don’t be reckless
- Don’t be contented with comfortable situations
- Consider highly questionable situations as opportunities
How we work
Step by step, project by project.
From the moment they arrive at KYU, newcomers are on-boarded as quickly as possible to familiarize themselves with our employees, our premises, our tools and our management methods.
For each given mission, a tailor-made team is mobilized to provide the best possible response to our clients. Partners, managers, consultants and interns are all committed to:
Everyone’s fair contribution: everyone has a say, without prejudice!
The agile method: short deadlines and iterations to build deliverables together.
Proximity and simplicity to encourage everyone’s progress.
We are entrepreneurs: depending on their ambition and commitment, everyone can move up the hierarchy.
Each consultant is accompanied by a dedicated coach to help him/her progress: preparation of evaluations, identification of opportunities, sharing of experience, etc. The coach is also an attentive ear with whom to freely share initiatives, a particular personal context… or simply enjoy a coffee!